January Giveaway - Nimrod XXV Box Set

Welcome to the Idiot Forum! Special thanks to the users who have tested the forum over the last couple of weeks. Now that we are fully open to the public we will be having a giveaway at the end of each month until the release of Green Day’s next album.

This month’s giveaway will be the Nimrod XXV box set. To win, you must be an active user of the forum throughout the month of January. If you’ve already pre-ordered the box set, you can trade your prize for an equal value Amazon gift card or an item of equal or lesser value in the Green Day online store.

At the end of January, there will be a draw among active users from the past month for one box set which will be announced here.

FAQ

What is considered an active user? - Using the forum each week during the month. Racking up activity points on a couple of days and then making no contribution for the other 95% of the month is not considered active.

How do I get activity points? - Activity points are rewarded for reading posts, liking comments and of course making posts and making comments.

How do I see how I’m doing? - You can see how you are doing on the leaderboard.

Can I increase my chances to win? - The top 10 users on the leaderboard at the end of the month will receive two contest entries while all other active users will receive one entry.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask below. Good luck!

14 Likes

I need to win this box set i’m broke af lol

6 Likes

Forum looks great jason! Keep up the amazing work

6 Likes

panic song plays

5 Likes

Well this is fun!

5 Likes

Im gonna order the CD set when I get paid on the 4th, never know might win this too XD

4 Likes

nimrod’s my favorite album :blush: may the best idiot win!

4 Likes

I don’t even have a record player but I still want to collect it lol

6 Likes

Glad to have been one of the first people here, loving what you guys are doing!

6 Likes

I would love to win the box set, I couldn’t even afford the CD version lol

5 Likes

I must say it is difficult to go back to gdc now and have to go through pages, really enjoying this new style of forum! Its also a bit funny they are begging for donations while you guys are giving away expensive prizes lol

10 Likes

Awesome!! Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

Would really love a chance at winning this! Good luck to everyone else participating!

6 Likes

I thought it would be easier to win but people keep joining lol but I guess that was the point

7 Likes

Ah I’m so stoked this is up and running! Thanks for kicking this off :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ahh that’s awesome of you! :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

5 Likes

bro I just joined yesterday :frowning:

6 Likes

If you stay active, you’ll have a chance!

4 Likes

I think you are ok they just don’t want people posting a couple times at the start of the month and then aren’t seen for 3 weeks and expect to be able to win

6 Likes

This’s so cool!!! Good luck everyone and have fun here in the Idiot Forum :green_heart:

10 Likes