Dookie 25

What ever happened to the anniversary of dookie? They did insomniac, but not dookie? Anyone know why? And would you want a dookie 30th?

3 Likes

Good question. My guess is they’re waiting for the 30th anniversary to do something big or maybe they left it out to generate some hype for Father of All…

I doubt it will ever happen, but it would be cool if they released some behind the scene footage for the music videos for the 30th anniversary of Dookie.

1 Like

They seem to make bigger deals of the non-blockbuster albums to give them more attention or maybe in hope more people will discover them. Dookie and AI are hyped enough every other year. That said, I’m always in favor of more outtakes and demos

4 Likes

At this point I’m just hoping we get something like the Nimrod Boxset for American Idiot’s anniversary.

3 Likes

Maybe they would include the lost C&V album in that box set!!!

3 Likes

Dunno how much C&V material was reworked into AI, but I would love to see that!

1 Like

I think I would have a heart attack if we ever get to hear C&V, let alone from an official release.

2 Likes

I think we have already, I doubt anything hasn’t been used in some form already. I think the best we can hope for is the title track being released in studio form!

1 Like

We’ve definitely heard songs from C&V in some capacity, but I’d love to hear the original studio recordings of those songs.

2 Likes