Best Song from Shenanigans?

Just curious as to what everyone thinks?

• Suffocate
  • Desensitized
  • You Lied
  • Outsider
  • Don’t Wanna Fall In Love
  • Espionage
  • I Want to Be On T.V.
  • Scumbag
  • Tired of Waiting for You
  • Sick of Me
  • Rotting
  • Do Da Da
  • On the Wagon
  • Ha Ha You’re Dead

0 voters

1 Like

Unpopular opinion I know but I love Rotting! And Ha Ha You’re Dead.

3 Likes

I love the whole album tbh

3 Likes

Damn I voted for Suffocate but forgot about Scumbag! I change my vote. It’s Scumbag. I always thought the lyrics were clever.

4 Likes

Haha, Scumbag is my choice, its such good lyrics, clever as you said.

3 Likes

idk if you know this or not, but you can change your vote on the poll

5 Likes

I can? I looked but didn’t see where. Edit: Oh I just removed my vote and voted again. Thanks!

4 Likes

yep! :smile:

3 Likes

Desensitized is sooo fucking good. I really don’t get how it got cut from Nimrod.

7 Likes

Do Da Da. I was very happy when Kevin said that was his favorite GD song.

6 Likes

Do Da Da is so fucking good too! Definitely deserved a spot on an album

7 Likes

It feels very Insomniac-y. Was Do Da Da an Insomniac b-side? I can’t remember

3 Likes

I think so considering the whole Do Da Da/Stuck With Me story.

6 Likes

I voted for scumbag but i love the whole album, its actually been in my car CD player for months now what​:smile::smile:

5 Likes

for me it would be scumbag there is just something about it it feels the most like a song you would hear on a album for me and i just love the lyrics and the instrumental

5 Likes

I really like the lyrics Rotting has, but Scumbag is one of my favorites for sure. I really need to listen to this album more, remember hearing a few songs then skipping over it when I first got into Green Day lol.

Speaking of Rotting, I appreciated the song more when I heard this cover by Braedon Horbacio. It’s a different vibe for sure, but it’s a banger of a cover.

5 Likes

Definitely Rotting. I just love the vibe of the song

5 Likes

It’s just so…I don’t know, the melody was contrasting the lyrics a lot, and maybe made the song more depressing…but regardless a really good song

5 Likes