All Time Low's new Album

So, All Time Low released a new Album titled “Tell me I’m Alive” and it is, especially when you compare it to “Wake up, Sunshine” (my fav. ATL Album), horrible.

Where is the Punk on this Album? I feel like I am listening to a Radio-Pop Album…
The Guitars and Drums are absolut basic and don’t feel like Pop-Punk at all, the lyrics are pretty solid on some Songs but also pretty basic in most cases.
“Wake up, Sunshine” was an absolute Masterpiece with fast guitars, hard drums and fast melodys… Now what is this Album??? I already suspected something like this when they put out “Sleepwalking” and it turned out to be exactly that.

For me personally “English Blood/American Heartache” must be the best Song from this Album but my god am I happy I did not pre-order it. Definitely the most dissapointing Album from them so far, currently waiting for ARTV’s Review.

What do you guys think of this Album?

3 Likes

Just wasted what felt like a year. Yikes. You’re right about them being better than this

3 Likes

Yes! They really did us dirty with this one I mean c’mon… :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

I agree this thing was the most time consuming peice of shit I’ve ever listened too. (Other then Dós)

3 Likes